The Eyewear for Bikers
Brand and product description
• It is difficult, or impossible to insert them into the helmet – It is really difficult to put on the glasses when you are wearing the proper size helmet
• Ordinary glasses can get caught by the helmet’s padding or buckle
• The classic eyewear slips down or moves due to the vibration in the helmet
• The glasses’ frame vibrates, which can cause blurry vision
Ordinary eyewear is not safe, comfortable or suitable for wearing with helmet and/or driving. They are not compliant with road safety regulations.
All these problems can be certainly solved by using motoflywear® products, which are tested eyewear built with special, MES (Micro Edge System) temples.
Our product was introduced at Budapest Motor Festival – 2017, where many motorcyclists had a chance to test it. 100% of the visitors asked liked the idea and the unique design of our product, and confirmed its necessity. After the show, we received plenty of inquiries, and manufactured almost a hundred of custom-made glasses in a month. The 80% have been ordered with prescription lenses.
In April of 2017 we introduced motoflywear® in the largest show in Hungary which specialized for the optician market. We have received very positive feedback from the professionals.
• Special Micro Edge System for an unrivaled stability
• Customizable Models for your taste
• Multi Size models to fit everyone
• Shock absorbing Air Bubble Nosepads
• Flexible, extremely durable materials
• Quick Change Temple system to convert from biker to street use
• Quick Change Lenses
• Strong or Super Strong Shield protective lens coatings
• Indestructible Slim and Ultra Safety lenses
• Self-tinting lenses in UV or visible light
• Anti-Reflex coating
• Anti-Fog solutions
• RX frames for dioptric lenses
• mZoom, mFocus, mTotal & mBase dioptric lenses with different characteristics
• Special case for storing 2 pairs of lenses
• Rubber cords
• Carbon fiber pattern
• For storing and for cleaning
• Solution for helmets with unlined ear pockets
• Usable for quick stops
• For cleaning
Quality and warranty
All of the components of our products are tested and of a very high quality. Each product is individually inspected at the end of the production process. The products have all the necessary certification.
Using Swiss raw material by the frame and temples, stainless steel logos and screws, unbreakable lenses (PCT, NXT, Essilor Transitions® XTRActive® Photochromic Lenses) provides unquestionable quality and make motoflywear® outstanding.
We offer 2 years limited warranty under normal use and other 1 year of part supply for each model.
The aim of our marketing is to build a user base with strong emotional affiliation and brand awareness. Our aim is to make motoflywear® synonymous for motorcycle glasses. Motoflywear® is a premium product, and all efforts we are making are dedicated to this objective.
Gábor Talmácsi is a world champion MotoGP racer and he is widely recognized as an authentic and credible personality. His dedication to motoflywear® is outstanding and we are happy to have him on board with us as a dedicated brand ambassador. Previously he never wore glasses under the helmet because there were no proper solutions available for this problem.
In the development of our marketing strategy, we have the help of several marketing consulting companies.
We support the sales with the professional training of our vendors, production of POS materials and professional marketing, which is based on:
• Continuous communication in the social media (Facebook page, Twitter)
• Offline presence: exhibitions, motorcyclists’ events, presence in competitive sports
• Collaboration: planned cooperation with motorsport participants
• Cooperation with bloggers who write reviews about our products
• ATL and BTL communication tools
POS package contents
Tray for glasses
Large microfiber cleaning cloth
Lens cleaning fluid
Pricing, sales strategy, sales model
Our pricing follows the market sales channels, providing the necessary commercial margins for all participants in the distribution chain.
Planned sales channels:
• Optical shops
What we offer for you – as an official distributor:
• Geographic exclusivity
• We protect your interests
In order to reach an appropriate amount of business in a particular market, we need distributors and retail chains. Contacting you is the first step of building up this network.
Szabolcs Turi & the motoflywear® team